S&S has been building big bore kits since the 60s and has it down to an absolute science. Our latest efforts are aimed at the Milwaukee Eight® platform and open up a whole new level of performance for these engines. Combining a new design forged piston with their 4.25in. cylinders to net a tire melting 131 cubic inches when paired with their 4.625in. stroker crank. We build our big bore kits and cranks to much tighter tolerarances and with higher quality materials than the factory parts. This new piston/cylinder kit will be a solid platform for massive power.
Features & Benefits:-
* Huge displacement increase means huge power increase
* Works with stock crankcases
* Original engine serial numbers are retained
* Powder coat finish match factory finish, giving the bike a in.sleeperin. advantage
* .045in. MLS (multi-layered steel) head gaskets
* Forged Pistons.
* 11.1 Compression Ratio.
* Wrinkle Black Finish with Highlighted Fins.
* Retains stock engine height
* Includes 131in. Cam Cover Badge
* Includes Gaskets & Hardware.
* Must be used with our stroker flywheels to achieve 131in. displacement (part # SS320-0605)
* Use Care during assembly to avoid damage to Cylinder Spigots.
* Ring gap & Piston to Cylinder Clearance should be checked.
* Rev Limit should be set at 3500 rpm for Initial Run In Period.
* Re-Calibration of Ignition Timing & Fuel Mixture is required.
Proudly Made in the USA by S&S Cycle !