Services for harley davidsons
Do you own a Harley Davidson over 10 years old? Have you tried to book into a dealership for a service only to be informed they won’t work on your bike as it is too old? No Bike is EVER too old. Save yourself the disappointment and book in with us! Our Experienced Harley mechanic has over 30 years experience in the industry and is a fully qualified S&S Technician.
We perform log book services on ALL years and models, from Shovelheads to the latest M8, at very competitive prices. We will also give you specific tips and advice on how to care for your Harley to avoid any disappointment when you just want to jump on and ride. Check out our pricing below.
Give us a call on 08 9361 4646 to book in TODAY.
- Penrite Engine, Gear and Primary Oils
- NGK Spark Plugs **
- Chrome or Black Oil Filter
- James Gaskets Gaskets and Orings as required
*All Services include a Safety Check
Our Experienced Harley Mechanic will do a thorough inspection of your bike, check any fault codes and give you a concise report on any niggling issues that might need attention. If further work needs to be undertaken, we will provide you with a competitive quote on all parts and labour.
• Inspect tyre pressures
• Inspect tyre tread, depth and wear
• Inspect wheel bearing end play
• Inspect brake calipers and pads
• Inspect spoke tension
• Inspect drive belt tension and alignment
• Inspect drive chain (if applicable)
• Inspect brake fluid and test condition
• Inspect fuel lines and fittings for leaks
• Inspect steering head bearings
• Check any fault codes
Service Booking Form
ONLINE Parts Store
With over 10000 + parts online and some of the Leading brands in the V-twin industry ,we have everything you need to keep up with the latest product designs and technology.
Looking for some older parts? No problem, give our friendly team a call at American Motorcycles and if we don’t have it, we’ll see if we can get it for you.