There is nothing worse, than when your mates plan a ride, you jump on your bike and things, well, just aren’t working for you!
Get prepared and drop your bike in for a Service and Safety check TODAY!
Specialising in servicing Harley Davidson models from the Panhead to the current Twin Cams, Vrod’s and M8’s, our highly experienced mechanic has over 30 years in the business. We have the latest technology to diagnose any issues and tune your bike.
Our SAME DAY SERVICE on ALL Harley Davidson models starts from $329 for our Sportster and Street 500/750 services, $359 for EVO, Vrod and Twin Cam models and $369 for the M8 service.
Bookings are essential.
What does that include?
- Replace engine oil
- Replace oil filter
- Replace transmission oil
- Replace primary oil
- Replace spark plugs
- Inspect/adjust primary chain
- Adjust clutch release mechanism
- Inspect belt tension & alignment
- Inspect/adjust tyre pressures
- Inspect charging system/battery condition
- Inspect electrical system
- Inspect and clean air filter element (additional cost to replace)
- Check/report tyre condition
- Inspect spoke wheel tension and condition – if applicable
- Inspect steering head bearing tension
- Inspect swingarm bearing/bush tension
- Inspect wheel bearing tension
- Check brake pad wear and condition
- Check brake fluid levels
- Inspect and lube side stand
- Check critical fasteners
- General lube
- Road test
AMC Parts and Workshop is a quality registered repairer.
All work is covered by our 3 month warranty.
Bookings are to be made by either emailing us through our website or by phoning us directly on 08 9361 4646.
The Harley Davidson Same Day Service includes the above list ONLY. Any additional parts or labour required will be added to your final invoice. If extra parts or labour are required, we will contact you to obtain your permission before works commence.
If extra work is required, our same day service guarantee may not be possible and we will contact you to discuss your options.